22 March 2013

What I did today ~ 3.22.13

Instagram of my yard by yours truly.

It's a little snowy today, but they're going to try and get down our sod.  We put in a sprinkler system, dug up the old grass/haven of weeds and such, and leveled out the yard.  

Of course, I use the term "we" loosely ~ this job has been a combination of Providence mainly, aided by a good landscape company that consists of two brothers.  Mostly I told them where to put the sprinklers.  

Also, I would like to point out that the placement of that comma between 'mainly' and 'aided' is essential to understanding the sentence.  You know: Go Elements of Style and such...   

And just for the record, today I:

~ Painted a little trim.  I thought about painting the entryway, but it's kind of cold.  I mean, it's been snowing and all.

~ I am also taking two of my kids to the dentist. So fair enough.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That photograph is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete