17 September 2012

Oh, Hello.

Well,  It's been awhile.  Longer than I planned.

When I decided to take a break from blogging in February, I figured I would relaunch in the not too distant future.  And depending on where you stand in the TimeSpace continuum, 6+ months maybe isn't that long.  But it was longer than I expected. That said, it was a lovely break.

But here I've landed.  For the time being.  I think I'll enjoy posting again, just some little things.  And I hope you enjoy reading them.

So.  About this Blog.

Fa la la is something I write.  Often.  In cursive script.  Fa la la la la.  When I'm thinking about things.  When I'm trying to write a grocery list.  When I'm doodling on a scrap of paper.  Fa la la la la la la la la.  I love how the letters loop together, like a train of thought that just ends up...somewhere. {Also, sometimes it reminds me of Christmas.  Which is my favorite holiday.}


Here is probably about the same old stuff as on the old blog.  But maybe a little more focused.  Perhaps a little more thoughtfully organized.

But maybe none of the above.  Let's not take it too seriously.

You know.  Fa la la.

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how happy I was when a new post came up from you on my blog reader thing. It makes Fall feel official. Not sure why, but it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Caitlin. Waiting for another fa la la la la - how about the la la la!

    ReplyDelete