01 January 2013

A New Year



It's cold but sunny outside.  I still have a cold, but I did get a little energy back today, which I take as a good omen for the year, because all in all 2012 was rather tiring.

The living room is clean.  The kitchen is getting there.  The kids are watching a(nother) movie.  I really could use a nap (that little bit of energy was kind of short lived).

I've been brushing up on my French and making plans to scour this house from top to bottom.  I hope to spend a part of this year painting and writing.  Reading is a given.  Fixing up the house.  Being a more deliberate parent (we'll see if I have time for that ~ ha!) and being an all around nicer person.

On verra.  On verra.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a very pleasant new year. I wish it on you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete