15 March 2013

What I Did Today ~ 3.15.13



The weather has been gorgeous the past few days.  Unseasonably warm, pull-the-shorts-out-of-the-winter-box weather.  I know it won't last, but we'll enjoy it for this weekend anyway.

Today the kids are off of school, so I didn't expect to get much done outside of the ordinary.  But still, this is what I did:

~ Made a list of 17 things I can do around the house that will not cost me any money.
~ Caulked the baseboard in the bathroom, the hallway and the kitchen.
~ Finished priming the door casing in the bathroom.
~ Sanded and painted the feet for my dresser.  (A few more coats to go).
~ Organized the cubbyhole in my room.  Someday I will tell you about this cubby.  It's a funny architectural detail.

So, all in all, not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment