08 September 2014

So Much For That Plan

September, magical month.  Month of kids back in school and me back on top of everything that needs to get done.

Except that the last two days in August hit me hard with the most crazy cold in the history of late-summer colds.  I was exhausted, had very achy muscles and went through several kleenex boxes in a very very short period of time.  It's taken me more than a week to kick this thing and I'm still not completely over it.

My house is a mess.  My meal plans are non-existent.  My schedule is insane.  My sinuses are clogged.
I need to go to bed now.  Maybe it's just the second half of September that is supposed to be awesome in its productiveness.  Yes, that's right.  So I have a good week left to prepare.

Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment