12 April 2015

The Spring Clean

It's time.

Time to air out the house (or actually, because of the horrible pollen causing my allergies, time to keep all windows closed FOREVER while I dust in a voracious manner)...um where was I?

Here we are again, it's mid-April, the weather is decent, and it's time to clean the house in a very thorough manner.

This will not be a consecutive daily effort.  I can't handle that much pressure.  You never know when your previous day of cleaning, or your allergies, are going to kick you down for a day.  I think I have about 20 days of good solid cleaning ahead, which sounds like a lot, and it kind of is, but it includes things like getting the carpets cleaned once I've gone through the house, and it includes the garage AND it includes the scary storage/laundry area that really needs some good solid work put into it.  It's going to take more than a day, I suspect.  As will the kitchen.  So I gave myself some extra days and I'm going at it.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment